Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Organization

In an attempt to get my shit together, I am making a quick TO DO list- Franklin Covey style.


  1. Get an oil change. A
  2. Laundry. A
  3. Pack my summer clothes away. (make way for cute new fall/winter clothes) C
  4. File all my lame ass paperwork that is strewn in mini piles. A
  5. Clean out my vanity C
  6. Toss out expired make up & nail polish (make way for cute new fall/winter make up & nail polish) C
  7. Call children's resale shop and make appointment for clothes swap. B
  8. Pick out clothes that don't fit Peaboo no mo.- Duh! B
  9. Vacuum blinds. A
  10. Clean and organize guest room for Mimi's visit. B
  11. Take my slacks to the tailor. B
  12. Take my fine dresses to the cleaners. B
Four of these are combined tasks.  I'm not the best note taker.  Here's the breakdown.

A.  Must complete by Friday.
B.  Must complete by next week Wednesday.
C.  Must complete by next week Friday.

Great way to be held accountable!  Way to go!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I posted this @ 11:11 on 11/11!! Yusssss! Universe powerrr!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails