Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Having no aim or purpose..





Night owls of the world unite!  
There is no reason for me to be up this late but to sabotage the only good night of sleep I can possibly have this week.  I wanted to write about the eventful weekend I just had.  It includes the amazing Unique LA show, the first holiday party My family's attended this season, and the beautiful  Fiesta Hanukkah my husband took our son too.  However, I have NO PHOTOS available atm.  I think blogs without photos are blah.  So here are some gems from my iPhoto that I choose in no particular order. 


Above, The Santa Monica Pier in October




My cat, "Funky"



The jug of pink lemon drop Martini's from my Bridal Shower





The view from the Oviatt Penthouse where Bebop and I were married.  (We took this pic the day we went scouting for our wedding location)  


Bebop and Peaboo looking out the airplane window on Peaboo's first flight.


That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails