Sunday, November 29, 2009

Under Pressure



Unique LA is in less than a week and I am in a rush to get my poo-poo together..  This is the first year we participate in the holiday event for Unique.  I am furiously beefing up my inventory by adding a mix of eclectic textures, colors and unexpected components.  I've made 30 new pieces this weekend!  It must be the thrill of possibly not finishing on time that gives me the extra boost.  Or perhaps it's these little cuties I've been munching on!

I am also excited about featuring my newest business venture and home accessories line, Poubelle Paste and Paper Co.  The business is still so new, so we don't have any info online yet, but I'll post photos once we get the ball rolling.  In the meantime here is a photo of my new chunky charm bracelets!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails